We're sorry to hear that your tracking has been updated to "Returned to Sender".
There are a few reasons an order can be returned to sender:
- The address provided at checkout was incomplete or incorrect.
- The recipient declined the package.
- The package was awaiting pickup at the recipients Post Office, but the recipient never picked it up.
- The mail carrier had trouble accessing the address (locked gate, closed business, etc.) or the recipient was not known to live at the address on the label.
- The package was unclaimed at customs.
- The package information did not match what was entered on the label, leading to insufficient postage.
To find out why a package may have been marked RTS (Returned to Sender), the first place to check would be the tracking page.
Returned to Sender Policy
When placing an order, please make sure to double check your shipping address and ensure you will be available at the location provided at the time of delivery. iGel Beauty is not responsible for orders that are "returned-to-sender" unless it falls within reason #6 in the list above.
If your order has been updated to "Returned to Sender" status, please send us a message via live chat or email at email@example.com immediately.
You may either request a reshipment or to cancel your order and restock your items. Please note that a reshipping fee or a 20% restocking fee will apply.