A Beauty's best friend! With creativity and glam, our Nail Art Gems perfectly accentuate your designs. They come in five (5) pieces per bundle, and have 60 different styles! Simply apply your chosen gem over your nails using your preferred method! You may use our no wipe jewelry gel or our alternatives: nail tip glue, or no cleanse top coat!
Luxury right at your fingertips! Use our nail art gems for that extra sparkle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply Nail Art Gems?
1. Apply a thin coat of Jewelry Gel to the area where you would like your placement to be. Make sure you don't add too much gel or else the crystals will slide off before curing.
2. Gently remove the remaining gel from the brush on a lint-free napkin so that we may reuse the same brush to pick up the crystals without leaving a thick coat of gel on the surface of the crystal. Since the Jewelry gel requires LED or UV lamp to fully cure, you may take your time to prepare product placement before committing to the design!
3. Once you're happy with the design, flash cure in the Hybrid Pro LED Lamp for 30 seconds.
4. Apply a decent amount of gel and gently push the gel in between the crystals. Make sure you don't go over the crystals surface, otherwise it will cover the cut of the crystal and lose its shine.
5. After sealing the crystals, blend the remaining gel on the rest of the nails to leave a seamless transition. Cure for one full minute.
6. Apply iGel Beauty No-Cleanse Top Coat on the surface of the nails only. Avoid getting the Top Coat on the gems. Cure for one full minute.
How do I remove my Nail Art Gems?
You may use acetone to remove your Top Coat. However, if you have used other mediums (e.g. gel, dip, acrylic, etc.) underneath we highly recommend doing the Soak-Off Method by dipping your nails in acetone for 5-20 minutes. If product remains, resoak your nails for another 5 minutes.
What are the alternatives?
There are several alternatives to use with your Nail Art Gems. You may choose any of the following:
• Charms With Top Coat
After applying your chosen medium, apply our No Cleanse Top Coat, then use tweezers to place the charms. This must be done quickly before the Top Coat dries. We highly suggest doing one nail at a time. You can reuse them in this way. Once you take them off, use a brush dipped in polish remover to clean the charms and use it again.
• Charms With Nail Tip Glue - Super Adhesive
1. Prep your nails with pH Bonder and Ultimate Bond Primer, then apply your preferred medium as normal (gel, acrylic, dip, etc.).
2. Apply the Top Coat of your choice. We highly recommend our No Cleanse Top Coat! Curing Time: LED (30 seconds), UV/LED (60-90 seconds), UV (2 minutes) depending on lamp wattage.
3. Use Nail Tip Glue - Super Adhesive, then place your chosen gem.
Are Nail Art Gems reusable?
Yes, you may reuse them depending on how well you take care of them. However, we highly recommend using the tips on the same person for sanitary reasons. Simply wrap some cotton around a wooden cuticle pusher, soak it in acetone then gently pick off the Nail Art Gem.
How many gems are there in one (1) Nail Art Gem pack?
There are five (5) pieces per design.
iGel Beauty believes that each suggestion or idea is a gem in the making. We encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com for further assistance. Alternatively, you may join our iGel Beauty Facebook Community for more tips, tricks, and nailspiration! We can't wait to meet you. ♡