Shimmer and shine with iGel Beauty Glitters! There's a variety to choose from: glitter powders, glitter gel polish, glitter sculpture gels, and glitter collections like our Cosmic Glitter, Diamond Glitter, and Mermaid Glitter.
Each specific glitter type is specially formulated to match its medium. Our assorted glitter powders are great for applying after placing any medium. Simply top it off with Top Coat, then cure with a UV or LED light. Voila! Stunning sparkles are at your fingertips.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply chunky Glitter Powder?
Simply encapsulate the glitters between your base coat and top coat. However, if you're using other mediums with infused glitters, we highly recommend applying them as normal. All Dipping Powders are applied by either dipping or acrylic method just like our normal Dip & Dap Powders including the chunky glitters.
- Prep your nails by applying pH Bonder, Bond.
- Apply Base Coat and dip your nail into your chosen glitter collection such as the Cosmic Glitter, Diamond Glitter, or Mermaid Glitter at a 45-degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
- Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
- Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
- File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
- Apply Top Coat.
- Apply Nourish Oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
- Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure, then add Nail Tips for extra length.
- Dip your brush into our slow-setting monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
- Dip your brush into your chosen glitter collection such as the Cosmic Glitter, Diamond Glitter, or Mermaid Glitter.
- Apply the bead to your nails, then air dry. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat and apply another bead.
- Apply No Cleanse Top Coat, then cure.
How do I remove glitter?
You may remove it like regular gel by soaking it into acetone or wrapping it in foil with acetone.
Trim off any extra nail length with a nail cutter.
Buff off the shiny top layer, and avoid buffing your natural nail bed.
You may remove your blossom gel along with the medium underneath by soaking your nails in acetone. You may opt to use the Foil Method or the regular Soak Off Method.
• Foil Method
Thoroughly soak a cotton ball in acetone. Afterward, place it over your nail and tightly wrap your nail in aluminum foil. Do this for each finger and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Lastly, remove the foil, and gently rub the cotton ball along with the foil on your nails.
• Soak Off Method
Pour acetone into a small bowl and soak your nails inside for 15 to 20 minutes. If excess polish remains, soak it in for another 5 minutes.
Lightly buff the surface of your nails. Afterward, shape your nails with a nail file and create your desired shape. Then, nourish your nails with Nourish Oil.
What is the difference between Glitters and Chrome Pigment?
While they both reflect light, they differ in size and texture. Glitters are generally shiny and round in shape, while Chrome Pigments are fine powder of three variations available: Aurora, Holo, and Mirror Chrome.
How many ounces are in the glitters?
Our powder glitters are two (2) ounces per jar, while our other mediums infuse the glitters. Generally, our gel and lacquer bottles contain 15 ml and our sculpture gels contain one (1) oz per bottle.
Do I need to mix DP01 Clear with my glitters?
You wouldn't need to mix clear dip with our glitter powders for acrylic application, because they work fine without it. However, you may opt to cap with clear dip over the glitter powder to prevent from buffing any glitters off the nails.
How do you encapsulate glitter?
Simply place your desired glitter, No Cleanse Top Coat, then cure.
Is the glitter base a particular color, or are they clear? Would I need to add clear powder to the glitters?
All of the chunky glitter dip collections like our Cosmic, Diamond, Mermaid collection contain clear dip to help encapsulate the glitter particles. Some have light pigments and some are sheerer. You may check our glitter swatches to help you decide on the perfect match for you.
Glittering with more questions or ideas? iGel Beauty is at it! We're here to listen and answer any questions you may have. Kindly email us at email@example.com for assistance. Alternatively, you can join our iGel Beauty Facebook Community for tips, tricks, and nailspiration. We hope to see your amazing nail art soon!