Sculpt to perfection and make others gel-ous. Here's the secret to achieving flawless form: Sculpture Gel Tips! Whether you're tired or just don't have the patience to bead, this is a quick and easy way to get a perfect apex.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply Sculpture Gel Tips?
1. Prep your nails.
2. Use a Sculpture Gel Brush to apply 90% alcohol or Slip Solution at the surface of your nail.
3. Squeeze a small amount of Sculpture Gel onto the spatula area of your brush. Afterwards, place it on the concave side of your Sculpture Gel Nail Tip to avoid product contamination.
(Pro Tip! Dip your brush in alcohol or slip solution regularly in order to maintain a slippery brush)
4. Check for evenness of the Sculpture Gel by examining the convex side of the Sculpture Gel Tip for gaps or thin spots. When satisfied, press the form onto your natural nail bed.
5. Remove any excess sculpture gel on the cuticle line or crevices of your nails.
6. Flash cure for 5-10 seconds with your Led Mini Lamp.
7. Fully cure both sides of your nail (surface and underside) with an LED or UV lamp. (Pro Tip! Cure each finger one at a time to ensure proper curing time for each nail. Don't wait to finish all 5 fingers before you cure.)
Curing Time: LED (30 seconds), UV/LED (60-90 seconds), UV (2 minutes) depending on the lamp wattage.
How do I remove Sculpture Gel Tips?
Since Sculpture Gel Tips are removed after shaping and curing the Sculpture Gel, you can simply pop it off with your opposite hand (if you're doing your own hand).
Are Sculpture Gel Tips re-useable?
Yes, you may reuse your tips around 1-2 times depending on how well you take care of them. For sanitary reasons, we highly recommend using the tips on the same person. Simply clean your tips by removing your Sculpture Gel and wiping off any residue with alcohol. We do not recommend cleaning with acetone as this will melt the nail tips.
Sculpting some questions you have in mind? No worries, we've got more tips! Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Alternatively, you may join our iGel Beauty Facebook Community for more tips, tricks, and nailspiration! It would be our greatest pleasure to meet you. ♡