You're absolutely blooming! To match with your radiance, try our Blossom Gel! It is specially formulated to create a slippery base for gel polish. When placed beneath gel, this liquid base disperses the overlaying gel polish creating expanding or blooming effect. When the desired bloom is achieved, the nail is then cured. The longer you wait to cure your nails, the more it disperses.
Each application creates a unique painted design, meaning that design is yours and yours alone. Make each design your own! The possibilities are endless. Bloom with our Blossom Gel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply Blossom Gel/Blooming Gel?
1. Apply a thin coat over base or color gel, do not cure.
2. Apply a colored gel onto the desired area, over uncured blooming gel. Allow time for the colored gel to disperse for a blooming effect.
3. Cure with LED lamp for 30 seconds, or UV lamp for 2 minutes.
4. Seal off with iGel Top Coat and cure.
How do I remove Blossom Gel/Blooming Gel?
1. Trim off any extra nail length with a nail cutter.
2. Buff off the shiny top layer, and avoid buffing your natural nail bed.
3. You may remove your blossom gel along with the medium underneath by soaking your nails in acetone. You may opt to use the Foil Method or the regular Soak Off Method.
• Foil Method
Thoroughly soak a cotton ball in acetone. Afterward, place it over your nail and tightly wrap your nail in aluminum foil. Do this for each finger and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Lastly, remove the foil, and gently rub the cotton ball along with the foil on your nails.
• Soak Off Method
Pour acetone into a small bowl and soak your nails inside for 15 to 20 minutes. If excess polish remains, soak it in for another 5 minutes.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish
5. Lighty buff the surface of your nails. Afterward, shape your nails with a nail file and create your desired shape. Then, nourish your nails with cuticle oil.
How does Blossom Gel differ from other gels?
Blossom gel is formulated as a special type of substance that disperses gel polish.
Can I use the Blossom Gel to make marble designs?
Yes, you can! Since our Blossom Gel disperses Gel polish, it makes great swirled marble designs as well. Just be mindful to use the Blossom gel while wet! After curing your base or drying your acrylic, apply our blossom gel, then your desired gel polish color. Our Blossom gel will spread the drops of color throughout your nail. For the perfect swirl, use our Dual Line Brush 10mm/22mm dipped in alcohol or acetone and swirl the colors or make a squiggly "s" shape.
iGel Blossom Gel 101
Got some blossoming questions? Let us know by reaching out to us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to hear back from you! Alternatively, you may join our iGel Beauty Facebook Community to meet fellow Beauties, learn tips and tricks, or share your Nail Journey. We hope to meet you! ♡