Marvel at our Marble Collection! iGel Beauty's Marble Ink is a light liquid pigment specially formulated to add color to your nails. This smooth, durable, lightweight liquid is exceptionally versatile and great for easy application. Add a little personality with this classy ink design! A signature style to go with any look.
Simply apply it with a small brush and acetone, then apply your favorite Top Coat and cure. Let your creativity roam free!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply LB Marble Ink?
- Prep your nails.
- Apply Ultimate Bond Primer and pH Bonder.
- Apply a layer of Matte Top Coat, then cure. Curing Time: LED (30 seconds), UV/LED (60-90 seconds), UV (2 minutes) depending on lamp wattage.
- Dap several colors of Marble Ink onto the nail.
- Use a small brush and dip it into acetone and diffuse the marble ink. We highly recommend our Pure Kolinsky Brushes.
- Use a paper towel to clean off brush after dapping.
- Apply No Cleanse Top Coat, then cure. Curing Time: LED (30 seconds), UV/LED (60-90 seconds), UV (2 minutes) depending on lamp wattage.
How do I remove LB Marble Ink?
- Buff off the shiny layer.
- Soak your nails in acetone for 5-20 minutes, depending on how much residue is left.
- Gently scrape off the remaining nail medium once it's soft enough. If residue remains, re-soak them for another 5 minutes.
Can Marble Ink be used with the Air Brush?
We do not recommend using the marble inks with the Air Brush, as they would not have the same adhesion as gel polish with acetone.
Got more questions? Kindly reach out to us at email@example.com for expert assistance. You may also join our iGel Beauty Facebook Community for more tips, tricks, and nailspiration! It would be our pleasure to meet you. ♡